Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's National Tequila Day!!!

Really? Tequila has it's own national holiday? Nice!

I love tequila - I cook with it and I drink it (more often drink it than cook with it). So today, I'm going to salute tequila with yummy-licious Corona-Ritas. It combines my two favorite alcohol - Corona beer and tequila.

Happy National Tequila Day to me! Try my Corona-Rita recipe and you'll be saluting tequila too :)

Corona-Rita Recipe
Ingredients:
  • 12 oz of your favorite tequila
  • 1 12oz bottle of Corona beer
  • 1 12oz can of lemon-lime soda (Sprite, 7-Up, etc.)
  • 1 12 oz can frozen lime concentrate
Directions:
  • Blend the frozen lime concentrate in the blender, pour it in a bowl then mix in the remaining ingredients.        
  • Rim the glass w/ Kosher salt
  • Serve on the rocks, chilled, or frozen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment